- Vinyasa Yoga - An active, athletic approach to yoga. Vinyasa synchronizes breath to flowing postures in a fun and dynamic atmosphere.
- Hatha Yoga - The traditionalist approach to yoga. Hatha balances the energies of the mind and body through physical postures, controlled breathing, and meditation.
- Pilates - Lenghten and strengthen your body with mat pilates. Pilates reinforces the development of core postural muscles for overall body balance and support.
- Muay Thai Kickboxing - Originating in Thailand, a martial art that uses the entire body as a weapon. Muay Thai emphasizes close combat with the body operating as one unit to provide as an effective way to defend yourself.
- Pro Box - A class for true boxers and non-boxers alike. Build effective technique, speed and agility with a class that uses real boxing equipment including heavy bags, speed bags, hand wraps and boxing gloves.
- Ride - Indoor cycling taken to a whole new level. Ride is designed to spike your heart rate and maximize your burn through a fun, interactive experience.
- Barre - Release your inner ballet dancer. Barre gets you lean and sculpted so that you can stand taller and feel stronger.
- Hip-Hop - A hard-hitting dance class that will have you dripping with both sweat and swag. Choreography set to your favorite new and old school hip-hop tunes. This class will get you ready for a dance off!
- Zumba - The latin inspired dance craze that is so much fun you'll forget it's a workout!
- Strength & Conditioning - Train like an athlete. Build your strength, power and speed in this class using barbells, kettle bells and explosive movements.
- Tabata - Workout hard. Rest. Repeat. Tabata is a dynamic conditioning class that uses short bouts of high intensity exercises to increase performance and decrease body fat.
- Total Body Bootcamp - Take your cardio health to new heights while toning and sculpting in this full body bootcamp class.
Connect With Us!
Check Out Our Latest Blog Post
When did you start your yoga practice? I started practicing yoga when I was 18. I used to work at a restaurant and worked out 5 days a week. It was then I developed a terrible nerve pain in my back... read more
STAY IN THE KNOW
WITH OUR NEWSLETTER